NMIMS is among the few Institute in the country started e-attendence system via Student Portal Mobile App. The system is particularly useful for all the faculty members in order to mark and view attendance of students for daily lectures for different programs.
Faculty can mark attendance of students for every lecture he/she attends.
- Faculty can select the Programs -> Courses -> Lectures to search students and mark the attendance.
- Faculty can enter inside a lecture tab only when the lecture timing starts.
- On a single click faculty can also mark absent for all the students.
- Using a search option faculty can also search a particular student using his/her Name, SAP ID or Roll No.
- Faculty can mark attendance up to 2 hours after the lecture is over.
- Also faculty can view the marked attendance data using “View Attendance”.